Saturday, January 7, 2012

Eyelash Extensions

Since Eyelash extensions is the newest beauty trend. I would like to make a review about it. I'm talking about semi permanent eyelash extensions here, those that would last 1month in your eyes. I got addicted to this for sometime or for about 3months to be specific. I remember, I tried this out of curiosity at eyelash extension salon,greenhills. I tried the flair package in long length for 350php, they have different package and it differs on the number of pieces of eyelash hairs. I remember 275 to be the cheapest upto 1,500.

Pros
It's an instant make-over if you want to look different.
It can really open your eyes, making it more attractive
Not so expensive
No need for long hours facing and gluing eyelash extensions


Cons
Looks ugly when some pcs. are already falling off
You can't wash your face properly and you need to be really gentle taking a bath
You can't put liquid eyeliner
Looks dirty after some time, so you need to have it repaired and treated every after 2-3weeks
Even if its kinda cheap, I still think its impractical and waste of money since you have to treat it so often and have to pay for hair pcs. used. Imagine spending 350-500 every two weeks for repair.
Lastly, when it falls off your original eyelash hair goes with it leaving your eyes bald.

Sample of my eyelash extensions in flair long length.

No comments:

Post a Comment