Thursday, September 22, 2011

Skin Whitening - Soap

Most of us Asians really wants to become porcelain white, to have that goddess white skin that head turns when you stroll around the mall. I don't know how the aim for white skin all started in Philippines all I know ever since High School I've dreamed of ever becoming fair not just fair but paper white.
This blog will be a review on different products I've tried and they're results as far as whitening is concerned.
Regarding with Glutathione's  I will make a different blog review about it.


Silka Papaya Soap- On of the ever first whitening soap I've tried and used this the longest. Been loyal to this for almost 3-4years. All I can say is that this soap is really gentle and good soap for the face, there's whitening effect but not drastic. What I like about this soap is that it made my face smooth and free from pimples and blemishes. With regard to overall body skin lightening no drastic results. :)

Maxi Peel Exfoliant Soap- This is very effective when it comes to skin whitening, received alot of  compliments on how fair I've become when I was using this soap but the downpart  is I got allergic reaction to it. I think its because of the exfoliant ingredients that tends to be harsh on my sensitive skin. but this product is really effective with regards to skin whitening.

Glutamaxx- I like this soap as well as its smell, been using this for like months I didn't see any drastic whitening changes. What I like about this soap is it leaves your skin soft and moisturize that there's no need to apply lotion.















Orange Peel L-glutathione- Love this soap but find this one kinda expensive for daily use, since I don't just use 1soap, I use around 2-3 soaps.

Black Pearl- Bright effect upon 1-3 used, I'm not that satisfied with Whitening effect

Kojic Acid Soap- effective for skin whitening but it darkens armpit, I think because of the strong chemicals.























What I'm using and loving now

Maxi Peel Papaya Soap- I saw whitening effect though not drastic but I'm satisfied with it. Color of this soap is orange. The papaya didn't give me the rashes and allergic reaction I had with the Green one- the original maxi peel exfoliating soap..

Dove Gentle Exfoliation- It leaves my skin supple and moisturized that I don't have to worry even if I can't put on lotion sometimes. Plus the gentle exfoliation effects also help whitens skin.


3 comments:

  1. Looking for pat time homebased job? No need

    to pay, Just click the link, register and get

    started.. Goodluck! :)

    http://payjob.xyz/?pay=bellagrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using maxi peel exfoliant with moisturizer.. i feel itchy at times after bath.. was that the same reaction you got with that soap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im using maxi peel exfoliant with moisturizer.. i feel itchy at times after bath.. was that the same reaction you got with that soap?

    ReplyDelete